[klaatumail] Voicedude spotlighted on website & radio (no kk)

  • From: no1voice <no1voice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:23:27 -0700

Hey, gang!

I've been spotlighted on a music-themed website / broadcast called
Some Assembly Required. It's broadcast over dozens of radio stations
in the U.S. and Canada including CFBU, CIUT,  and CKDU.

The blog was based on a simple interview, and this week's episode
broadcast songs by a dozen artists, the last one being one of my
mashups (Temptations vs. Rolling Stones).

Oh, yes:  and he even plugged the Bullseye Records' release "Takin'
Care Of Christmas"!

You can check it all out from here:
http://www.some-assembly-required.net/

Please let me know if anyone here has actually heard the broadcast....

Thanx!

-  Joel-Steven     (Kaalifornia Klaatusian)     8^D

P.S.  Many NEW mashups coming very soon. Refer to website mentioned
on blog.