[klaatumail] Re: Video for Music Videos..(no kk)

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:37:21 -0400

Depends if he wants to put the music to a 'live action' performance...or just
putting the music to a glorified slide show. The former can be excessively time
consuming and expensive unless you've got a Mac G4 and Cool Edit Pro or
something comparitive.

Meanwhile, I've been having great success marrying still images to music with
Microsoft Movie Maker and MyStory (I prefer the second one....).

However, Movie Maker *is* good if you've got a pre-existing, already edited,
piece of footage that you just want to stick titles on and throw onto YouTube
or other websites quickly.

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 18:54:13 -0400
> From: forceofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: abby_rhodes@xxxxxxxxx; David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
> klaatumail-digest@xxxxxxxxxx; klaatu@xxxxxxxxxx; klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
> klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxx; lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Video for Music Videos..(no kk)
>
> Help me out here....
> My cousin..Dan Peek..formally of America...is wanting to put his music to
> video...
> He is new to the computer age...so he needs it simple.
> I will forward any suggestions...thanks.
>
> >Jimmy,
> >I was wondering if you had heard of a website that has free video
> >clips for use in putting together music videos. I've Googled every
> >permutation I can think of and only get free Video downloads and Music
> >Video downloads.
> >
> >I'm looking for random footage that is not already part of a Music
> >Video or is a TV Show or Movie.
>
> >Cousin Dan

> PeoplePC Online
> A better way to Internet
> http://www.peoplepc.com

Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live? Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?56621