[klaatumail] Re: Terry McManus cd arrived

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:13:21 -0400

> With a revue like that, I'll just have to listen for myself.  I will
order mine tonight.

One additional comment on these recordings, there is a song on the disc
called "If You Live It".

If you are VERY familiar with the Mamas and Papas catalog, and not just
the hits, you will probably hear their sound in this track.  It's like
some of their slower album tracks.  Truly beautiful sounding.

I've played the disc all the way through 6 times already and brought it
to work today to listen to more here.  This is really great music!

Dave Bradley