[klaatumail] Re: Someone else's birthday

  • From: "Leslie M. Kuretzky" <28286574881@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:15:32 -0700 (PDT)

 Could it be a lad from Liverpool who is turning 67 today?

Leslie

The Cheapest Facelift is a Laugh

The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his
tongue

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle.

When life throws you lemons, make lemonade!