[klaatumail] Re: Solo-Sunset-Logy ...

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 06:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

> I had used that article as part of the original website when I first put
> it online (before I knew you) after getting permission from the
> publisher, only to be contacted by the author with a threat of a lawsuit
> saying that they publisher didn't own the rights, he did. He wanted
> money to use it. Then he asked me to plug his new book, I told him I
> needed money to do that and never heard from him again.

Why does this not surprise me.  Money makes the world go round ...  along with
the hilarity of the innacuracies of stuff on how Dino Tome was the fourth
Klaatu member and that Klaatu's drummer is listed as "Cary Draper" makes me
laugh at the hilarity of it.   >

>>I should play Klaatu's fourth and final studio album from 1981, >>Endangered
>>Species (can anyone spot what is wrong with that statement???
>> LOL).

>Which error are you referring to? The fact that it wasn't from 1981 or
>the fact that it wasn't their final album?

One hundred people surveyed (or however many are on this list) and top 2
answers are on the board, SURVEY SAID ...!

Sorry, but yes, those are the two that stick out.

We now return you to your normal Klaatu email ....

Alex