[klaatumail] Solo-Sunset-Logy ...

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Klaatu Email <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:44:48 -0700 (PDT)

... the dream is over ... okay not really, but December Dream just happened to
be playing when I noticed how wonderful Windows Media Player.

I was getting ready to log off and brought up the WMP to skip ahead to another
track when what do I see, but Sunsets art where Solology should be.  Has the
track listing for Disc 1 of Sun Set (while mentioning that it is a 2 disc set)
and December Dream was identified as For You Girl.

As if my days are not trippy enough ...

What I should do is dig out that old xerox I took out of a book years ago and
transcribe it here and play 'spot the innacuracies' (sp?) - I know I did it
when the list was still on the original email when I was in NY.  I wish I had
photo copied the cover so I could say what book it came from, but I do remember
it was one of Rolling Stones Band index books printed in the early to mid
eighties (I copied it in 1988).

If anyone is intrested for a laugh let me know, I can get to it tommorow, or
later if I get back on.  As a matter of fact, I think as I make dinner, I
should play Klaatu's fourth and final studio album from 1981, Endangered
Species (can anyone spot what is wrong with that statement??? LOL).

Later.

Alex