[klaatumail] Re: Macca/Brithdays!

  • From: DPhillips@xxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:37:35 -0500

I could not agree more on the the Paul Live stuff again.... man... if
maybe he'd do one with lots of stuff he has not released live I would be
into the purchase....dig some gems out from Ram or Back to the
Egg....anything but another I saw her Standing THere.....

Big wishes to both Jaimie and Dave on birthdays past and birthdays to
come!  Altho I can't say I know either of you personally, I feel that one
day I could walk up and say hey...I'm Dan from Indy...and after a short
possible stare down...you'd realize who I might be...and we'd have a great
time talking and jamming some music.  Either that or after a quick
interrogation from the local authorities you'd know that I was indeed Dan
from Indy from KAAS and then we'd have a great time talking music and
jamming LOL!  Actually, I really wish I could have made on of the various
get togethers over the past years....but it just isn't in the pocketbook
for me....but hopefully one day.  I'd get daught up on getting all thos
Goddo lps!!!

Thanks for every thing you both have done to preserve and gain notice for
Klaatu...and of course for giving us the avenue to congregate and
commiserate!

Dan (in Indiana!)