[klaatumail] Re: Klaatu 3:47 2011 remix. IT"S NOT A REMIX!

  • From: "Jens C. Lindblad" <jens.lindblad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:44:52 +0200

Yes thank you. I grabbed the Bullseye discs as they became available a
few years back to complement the set of discs (Justin, Attic, EMI) I had
obtained from various sources and at various times to back up my old
casette tapes, and the vinyl version of ES.

While I'd scoop up any, new, new as in new material, Klaatu-the-band
albums, I do not trust my battered old ears to properly appreciate the
difference between excellent remasters and excellent remixes. There's
the money issue as well, since I'm not really a collector.

I should be getting the newest Dee and Terry offerings instead;
supporting their lates ventures.

Jens