[klaatumail] Re: Abbey Road

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

   Well, This is from a website called Frampton on Frampton. He talks about all
the session work he`s done over the years.

    The Stones actually considered using him when Mick Taylor quit.

"Ringo Starr played on my first solo album and I played on his 'Rotogravure'
album.  We both played on George Harrison's 'All Things Must Pass' and finally
we got the chance to play live in 1997 in the U.S. with
Jack Bruce, Gary Brooker and Simon Kirke. The pleasure was all mine, I
assure you!"

http://www.frampton.com/auto.html

 Dean Thut
(((((Deans Milk Co.)))))