[klaatumail] Re: A new way to really make money with your new CD release

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:02:12 -0400

> I did look at the photos.  I was merely jesting.

You missed my reference.  Your "Smoke Over The Water" sounded like a
reference to "Smoke On The Water" so I quoted the next line of the
lyrics, "Fire In The Sky".  :-)

> Although quite disruptive for us humans, forest
> and brush fires are quite natural (except of
> course those set up deliberately).  As we say
> in the business,  it puts the biomass back into
> the ground...

Oh I understand that completely. There are documented instances where
the aftermath of a wildfire is the sudden re-emergence of a long
"extinct" species of flora....

Dave Bradley