[kjmlisteners] don't miss all things audio with the audio girl tomorrow!

  • From: Katie Madison <dectalk.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjmlisteners <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 02:39:22 -0500

Hello kjm online fans!
Please tune in for another exciting edition of all things audio with
me, the audio girl! I recently did a dectalk documentary a few weeks
ago which was a total flop. This time, I'll do the documentary, but it
will be better! I'll have more dectalk creations for you guys to
listen to, as well as an overview on how dectalk can be programmed.
You're going to love this show! If you have any questions or feedback,
please contact me.
Katie aka audio girl