[kjmlisteners] The Archive of Last Night's Late Night Playground is up!

Hello Listeners,
I hope you enjoyed last night's prerecorded premier, of the Late Night
Playground, but if you missed it, well, the archive is now available, and you
can grab it, by clicking on the link down below!  Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3625112/LateNightPlayground.2012-05-03.mp3

Again, I'd like to thank Geno J for running the archive, greatly appreciated,
and, I will be back next Thursday at 9 PM Eastern, as promised, with a Live
edition of Late Night Playground, on this fine Internet radio station!

You all take care now, and have a good week!

Regards,
DJ Celrock!!!