[kjmlisteners] The After Dark Variety Bar will be closed thisweek!

  • From: "Geno J" <genoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 20:07:05 -0400

Hello folks,
Due to prior obligations, The After Dark Variety Bar will be closed for this
week. I do sincerely apologize, but I will be sure to be here next week to open
the doors of The After Dark Variety Bar on this station. Remember, keep an eye
out on your preferred internet radio station as to whether an archive of this
show will be aired or not.for this week. Again, I hope you all understand, and
I'll be back next week!

Your Host, DJ,
and Bartender,
~~ Geno J. ~~