[kjmlisteners] The After Dark Variety Bar celebrates "Christmas in July" tonight!

  • From: "Gene Johnson \(a.k.a. Geno J\)" <genoj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 03:41:52 -0400

Hey folks, it's Geno J here,
Come join me in just a few hours hours for The After Dark Variety Bar, the only
show on the internet, where the alcohol does varous... BEEP!

Where: On this fine station!
When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (ET)

holidays? To be honest, we should be practicing kindness that the holiday
season talks about all year round. So, this week, we decided why not Celebtrate
a few months early. So, break out the mistletoe, hang the reeth on the door,
and decorate the tree for this week only. All requests are welcome, with a warm
heart. If this sounds like fun, then join us at the bar tonight. After all, the
only other time we'll probably featuring a show like this is around the holiday
season!

Your Host, DJ
and Bartender,
~~ Geno J ~~

The After Dark Variety Bar - "Where the alcohol
does various... BEEP!"

Website: http://www.tadvb.co.cc/
E-Mail/MSN: genoj@xxxxxxx
Yahoo: g.rock29@xxxxxxxxx