[kjmlisteners] No Night Owl Variety Show Tonight

Hello Listeners,
Yes, sadly, I regret to inform you all, that due to some stuff that has come up
in my personal life, as I need to take care of something at school tomorrow
morning at 10:30 AM, which means I will have to leave at 9:30 tomorrow morning
to get there, doing a show this evening from 10 PM to 1 AM isn't such a good
idea.  Thus, I am sad to report that once again, there will be no edition, of
The Night Owl Variety Show this evening.  Hopefully, I will be back next week,
and meanwhile, you all take care, and please keep on listening to KJM Online,
where freedom and fun, matter!

Regards,
DJ Celrock