[kjmlisteners] Don't Miss the Prerecorded Premier, of The Late Night Playground! Thursday 5/3, at 9 PM Eastern!

  • From: "DJ Celrock" <djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The Listeners of KJM Online" <kjmlisteners@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 02:25:00 -0400

Hello Listeners!

Yeppers, I am excited to announce, that while I won't be Live, I will be on the
air, as a prerecorded presentation, and you will be able to check out the
premier, of The Late Night Playground!

When?
Thursday, May 3, 2012, beginning promptly at 9 PM U.S. Eastern Time.

Where?
On this fine, lovely, brilliant Internet radio station!

What will be featured?
On this particular episode of the program, come count down the number 1 songs,
counting down, from the year 2000, all the way down, to the year 1950!

Anything to be aware of?
Yes, due to the content being featured, while this show is normally 3 hours in
length, this particular episode will be running over time by 45 minutes, thus,
this episode will run 3 hours and 45 minutes, luckily though, this fine,
brilliant Internet radio station, has nothing scheduled, immediately following
the show for this week anyway.

Anything else?
My good friend and fellow broadcasting buddy, Geno J, will be presenting the
prerecorded presentation to you all, and while I won't be around to interract
with you Live or for you to send in requests while it airs, please refer to the
bottom of this email, to get all of my contact details for a future date in
time, as yes, next Thursday, when I do Episode #2 of the program, I can promise
you all, that it will be Live.

And so, I hope you enjoy this premier episode of the show, and, we'll talk soon!

Regards,
DJ Celrock!!!

Email: djcelrock@xxxxxxxxx
MSN WLM: DJCelrock@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: DJCelrock
Skype: DJCelrock
Ph: either (857)239-0065 ext. 590 or (413)347-9306