[kismac] Re: wordlists

  • From: Matt Gibson <gothick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:42:22 +0100
On 31 Mar 2007, at 02:11, Jake Trimble wrote:

I am having trouble with wordlists... I cannot seem to get kismac to read any of mine. Even if I make a text file with the correct password to my wireless connection, it always fails at cracking. What format do the lists need to be in? Thanks,

Is your password eight characters long? I think I noticed a problem with that the other month... If it is, can you do me a favour and try it with a nine-character password, and see what happens?

Ta,

Matt