[kismac] Re: what's the right svn?

  • From: Aki <achileos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:52:20 +0200

Got same problem with subversion, but hasn't caused any problems yet,
as far as I know ^^
I also ondered why actuel Kismac version wasn't compiling, I got an
error when linking ... Any information on that ?

-Aki

On 10/14/06, devnullian@xxxxxxx <devnullian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently fried the internal power supply on my powerbook and
replaced it with a macbook.  I got the pre-packaged for OS X version
of subversion, and now when I run compile.command, when it determines
the svn revision, it says "invalid option n".  I looked into the
compile.command script, and it runs 'svn version -n` but my copy of
subversion doesn't recognize the command 'version.'  Do I need to get
the Darwin Ports version instead?  Has that command been depricated?

As a work-around, I can edit compile.command to hard-code the version
instead of determining it automagically, so this isn't a show stopper.

Devnullian