[kismac] Re: what is required to crack WPA?

  • From: <da_eternal_7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:55:30 +0200

Getting some decent computing power (try looking into clustering) and
generating your own rainbow table (perhaps from your own wordlist) should be
faster then brute forcing. and it's easier too because afaik there's no way to
easily set up multiple pc's to brute force it. (but perhaps i'm overlooking
something)

    From: adese <adese0@xxxxxxxxx>
    To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ----- End Original Message -----