[kismac] wep enabled - disabled

  • From: "John Lauck" <notjohnwork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:27:03 -0500

Using a Linksys wpc11 card I pick up several channels of a wlan.  In order
to pick up more data and spend less time hopping from other inactive
channels I set the hop to only include these too channels 1 & 5.  Oddly
there is one AP on channel 5 that fluctuates from wep enabled to disabled
every second or so.  Is this an error in the MacJack driver or a bug
elsewhere?  Using my internal airport with the viha driver never picks up
this odd switch between the wep enabled to disabled.
Anyone else have this experience?