[kismac] Re: using wordlists

  • From: Aaron Wookey <wookey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:41:28 +0100

thanks for that geoff, and i can use exisiting wordlists w/o modification :)
On 10 Apr 2006, at 18:39, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

one word per line with unix line endings

Geoff
On Apr 10, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Court K wrote:

What format should the wordlist be? Spaced? Comma delimited? Dashed? Any further info could be useful. - Court

On Apr 10, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Geoffrey Kruse wrote:

When you start a wordlist attack, kismac will ask you for the word list (text file)

Geoff On Apr 10, 2006, at 6:48 AM, Aaron Wookey wrote:

Hi,

I've just bought a mac. osx 10.4. Comming from linux land i. A friend directed me at kismac to replace my air security tools from linux.

My question is how do i use my wordlists under kismac? onlinux i just point to it on the cli. does kismac require a recompile?

many thanks

wookey