[kismac] trace export with KML - need a hand to finish!

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 02:11:34 +1000

Hi all (especially Mick)!

I've just added ticket number 72, along with a patch, to attempt to add trace exporting to the Google Earth KML export function. Unfortunately, I'm a little shaky on how to work with all the customised arrays that appear to be involved in traces, so it is probably 5 minutes suitably informed work (as opposed to my several futile hours of ignorant blundering) away from being functional.

Can someone who's happy with how mutable arrays and implementations and all that are handled in Objective-C please have a look and complete what I've started?

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx