[kismac] Re: time for a new release...

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:05:43 +0100

I released 0.07a. Let me know what you think

I like it, but the driver selection window is a little too large for me
long-ways. I am running KisMac on an original iBook which sadly only does
800 X 600 at it's highest resolution. Luckily, it doesn't tease me. If I
close the window without clicking "Okay" or "apply" (which are out of view
for me) the settings are still saved. There also seems to be something else
to configure lower down, but I just can't get to it.

I thought I would speak out for those of you out there who also are stuck
with low resolutions like me. ;-)

I ll try to make this dialog more compact for the next version, however the okay and apply buttons where removed about 5 releases or so ;-)....

mick