[kismac] Re: time for a new release...

  • From: Tim Baldwin <lucid8@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:17:36 -0800

Does this mean that those of us without card slots can do active attacks
using our internal airport for listening and a USB Prism2 for
injection/deauth (when injection is fixed of course)?  If so, color me
really excited!

Btw...does anybody have a lead on a high quality (high power/receive sens.)
Prism2 based usb device?

Thanks for all the work, I really do appreciate your efforts,

tim