[kismac] Re: tiBook 400mhz, Airport card, 10.4.6, 0.2a - can't use as primary device

  • From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:39:10 -0400

I bought the IOXperts driver and that seems to be working just fine. I will have to try the macsense drivers.

Thanks,

Erik

On May 3, 2006, at 2:05 AM, Frank Schima wrote:

Hi Erik,

What driver are you using with the Engenius card?

Have you tried the latest Macsense drivers with it? it's the same card but rebranded.

<http://www.macsense.com/driver/mac/aerocardx203b6.sit>

Thanks! Frank

On May 2, 2006, at 7:34 AM, Erik Winkler wrote:

That feature only works with prism2 based pcmcia or USB wireless devices. Your airport card uses a hermes chip set (like the Orinoco cards).

If you want to take advantage of all KisMAC features I recommend you get one of these cards:

http://www.keenansystems.com/store/catalog/product_info.php? cPath=2&products_id=5&osCsid=5075ce873f558518f3c5d8096715e498

It is the one I use with my G4 Ti book and it works flawlessly under 10.4.6.

Erik