[kismac] Re: socket bluetooth GPS

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:56:21 +0100

hi,

It has been a while since i used the gps, but as far as I know, it was working in 0.7b with a garmin e-trex. Check in the console after starting kismac, it should tell you if it found the gps or not. Depending on your settings, if the gps does not have a location, it will use the last known location. Look at the gps to be sure you have good signal. btw, my gps is attached with a usb adaptor, not bluetooth. but it should work either way.

works with my usb device too. does other software work well?

As far as compiling cvs, what are problems are you running into? Several of the common ones have been covered on this list so check out the archives. Also, be sure to use the bug tracker on the website.

i added all those problems to the faq on the developer page....

mick