[kismac] Re: r56

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:24:57 +0800

Not sure how Geoff's doing it, but I'm definitely using compile.command. No luck.

I unfortunately lent my powerbook to a friend who is probably going to
buy a powerbook pretty soon, so I havn't been able to build it yet.

You're running with the commandline script? or using xcode? the first
build should always be done with the commandline, it sets up somethign
that xcode doesn't know about.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:15:06 -0800, Geoffrey Miller <kideternity@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I've tried the 3 times and get the same failed compile. Anyone else have
 issues, or is it me?

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx