[kismac] Re: r148 works with Intel MacBook Pro

  • From: themacuser <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 07:44:11 +0930

No, I haven't tried any cracking with the MacBookPro (wish I had one to try!).
I have a USB USGlobalSat BU-353 for my GPS - it's a very nice one - a small USB GPS.
On 25/05/2006, at 6:57 AM, James Kelly wrote:

Just tried it and it seems to work with Intel MacBook Pro. I can sniff/stumble in passive mode.
Haven't tried wep cracking yet.

Has anyone tried WPA/WEP cracking with this rev?

Also I have a Garmin GPS with 9pin cable connector. I also have a Kespan usb adapter. Has anyone had any GPS experience with Kismac? Which model do you use? How do you do mapping of found access points?

Jim K
Bow to my signature...arrraaahhhhhh