[kismac] Re: prototype Google Earth .kismac server

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:18:43 +0800

This is VERY cool.  I added a few MN networks that I had in a .kismac file.

Any chance of being able to grok .ns1 files directly?  If not, I could see how
much effort converting my 6K ap's into NS1 text format....

Highly unlikely that this server is going to handle binary .ns1 files - it's pretty simple stuff, and the ability to collect networks is soon to become almost irrelevant. Don't put too much effort into converting your existing net files, except to be able to upload them to the real .kismac server (which is of course the best place for us all to put our nets).

Anyway, thanks for the nets you've added, and glad you like it!

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx