[kismac] Re: possible one-click solution for passive mode

  • From: John Warren <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:57:43 -0800

Pseudo works on mine.  Thanks for the tip.  Passive mode started in
about 0.3 seconds from the time that i clicked Start Scan.

In addition, I can simply click on the airport icon and select a
network to reactivate my connection to it.  It doesn't require a
reboot to use the airport (this is without even closing Kismac).

I'll do some more testing later, but it looks to be a viable solution
for now.  What could be done on the kismac in order to have kismac run
as root on it's own?