[kismac] Re: possible one-click solution for passive mode

  • From: Kevin Bringard <comandercool@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:23:54 -0800

Granted, I havn't tried this since installing 10.4.5, but in 10.4.4 I was
able to enable passive mode while the airport was running.  I could be
connected to a network, surfing the web, load kisMAC, and it would switch
out, and then when I shut down kisMAC it would connect back to the network.

The problem I had, was that it didn't work everytime... sometimes I had the
problem people are describing where the airport would kill itself requiring
a reboot to fix.

Anyway, just my 0.02$

-- Kevin