[kismac] Re: packets reinjection with dwl-122 working tooooo slow

  • From: Kharlyt <Kharlyt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:59:51 +0200

I get about 1000 packets in 1 minute, but no Data Packets nor Unique IVs. I had the same result with apex or the dwl-122.
I actually didn't know the network had to be used. Then I guess I should try again and again until it is actually used, is that it ?
Le 30 avr. 06 à 23:38, Bug Dave a écrit :

Try enabling your ariport extreme card to do passive sniffing on the same channel. It sounds like your only capturing B packets which are few on this network. If you enable your apex card to do passive on that channel it will capture the G packets as well. If this doesn't help then maybe the wireless network isn't used but is only enabled.

On Apr 30, 2006, at 5:32 PM, Kharlyt wrote:

Hi,
I have an ibook G4 1ghz and I have bought a dwl-122 one mounth ago. I use KisMAC's last version. I did exactly what's on the video from EthicalHack. I did many attemps on 2 or 3 different networks but never get more than a few Data Packets and even fewer Unique IVs (the max I could get is about 50 Unique IVs after 3 Hours). I'll never get the 130 000 needed like that... Anyone knows the reason of this and what I should do about it ? Thanks.