[kismac] packets reinjection with dwl-122 working tooooo slow

  • From: Kharlyt <Kharlyt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:32:22 +0200

I have an ibook G4 1ghz and I have bought a dwl-122 one mounth ago. I use KisMAC's last version. I did exactly what's on the video from EthicalHack. I did many attemps on 2 or 3 different networks but never get more than a few Data Packets and even fewer Unique IVs (the max I could get is about 50 Unique IVs after 3 Hours). I'll never get the 130 000 needed like that... Anyone knows the reason of this and what I should do about it ? Thanks.