[kismac] Re: on macbook c2d

  • From: "Morten Steensberg" <mortensteensberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 14:45:04 +0100

Okay, I have problem letting Kismac scan.
My computer is a MacBook pro 15"
I downloaded the newest version of KisMAC, and chose "Apple Airport or Aiport Extreme card, active mode" I started the scan, and it found my network. but after about 10 secunds the signal died. It just showed 0 i signal. I tried to stop the scan and start it again, it found the network, but again after 10 secunds it stopped. Anyone having ideas to what is wrong?

My friend who have a MacBook 13" have the same problem. (it's both duo core)

Morten Steensberg..

Log på MSN Messenger direkte på nettet  http://webmessenger.msn.com/