[kismac] no data from GPS...

  • From: Patrick Munson <pmunce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 01:53:05 -0800

At the bottom of my map tab there is a report that the GPS subsystem is working but there is no data.

I know in fact there is data as my Route66 map software works although it is 10 seconds behind but that is another issue. Respond to this if you like also.

I am not running both KisMac and Route66 at the same time either. Anyone have some insight into what is going on here?

Not once have I had a program crash in OS10 that didn't require restarting my computer. This is what we gave up OS9 for...protected memory. Well, there is no such thing apparently.

Furthermore, there is no other piece of software that causes me to have to reboot more often than KisMac.

This is truly a shame as KisMac is one of the most attractive pieces of software I have seen.