[kismac] Re: misc stuff

  • From: "Christoph Koehler" <christoph.koehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:09:02 -0600

Ah, you are right, that's probably it!
Reinjection seemed to work, although very slowly (which might mean
it's not working at all, I don't know). Kismac told me it's
reinjecting packets. My router was set to b and g, both.
For some reason deauth doesn't work at all. I could only test it with
my router, which is a WRT54GL, so it's pretty new. I have no idea why.
If you guys need me to do some test or so, I will gladly help do that!