[kismac] Re: map question

  • From: Richard Smith <smith@xxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:31:58 -0700

Wow. Brilliant. Thank you, Michael! And automated loading of previously
downloaded maps that are stored on disk?

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 12:05 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

> the next version of kismac will have an automated download of maps. it
> is already working on my development version!

Richard Smith, Associate Professor School of Communication
Director, Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology
Simon Fraser University, 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, CANADA
Phone: 604 291 5116 Web: http://www.sfu.ca/~smith/