[kismac] Re: macbook + dwl-122 = how?

  • From: SG <sub.genius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:28:41 +0100

That's good to know, I won't install that d-link rubbish next time then  ;)

themacuser wrote:

The D-Link driver is actually unloaded by kismac if it's there before scanning begins.

Heh, faulty USB cable. Had that same problem with a printer.

On 12/05/2006, at 1:19 AM, Farmer Booty wrote:

Thanks for the help all, it turns out my issues were due to a fault
usb extension cable. Thanks for your help. And yes, themacuser is
absolutely correct - Kismac works perfectly with the dwl-122 on an
intel mac WITHOUT the d-link driver.

/bf