[kismac] Re: macbook + dwl-122 = how?

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:57:57 +0800

I believe the DWL-122 should work with KisMAC *only*, however you should ensure there's no gunk from DLink on your system (remove any driver provided by DLink if you've installed it). That said, I still just have my old iBook G4, so can't tell from personal experience.

Hello all,

I'm on the bleeding edge here and have tired of getting cut. Has
anyone else managed to get the latest kismac,  D-Link dwl-122 (rev a1,
prism2 chipset) and an intel Mac like my MacBook pro play together
nicely? The last driver from d-link clearly doesn't work in intel OS X
but shouldn't the driver provided by kismac be working? Any and all
help appreciated.

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx