[kismac] little tutorial

  • From: tom <chamaras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:39:57 -0400

OMG peeps i just read the post by bendar and the replys this is the best we can DO peeps hell we all "are or once were nooobs" i havent posted alot but i have been working with kismac and differnt cards and laptops but now i think im ready to start posting and helping others ive done alot of trial and error ALOT lol. bendar has a great idea a tutorial to help others man sounds like mick if he hadnt released kismac where would we be??? complaining about not having a wireless stumbler cracker?? so bendar if your out there still drop a note ill help you all i can. so u wont lose any sleep staying up all night lol.

30min. wep

t.