[kismac] Re: .kismac server still broken?

  • From: ard jonker <ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 07:50:11 +0200

Ard (last attempt for the time being)

no need to be pissed off. i have not been in town... it is working right now. but i dont know for how long the database has some troubles.

My apoplogies if I gave the impression to be pissed off; I was merely (kindly) trying to explain that for the time being I would not attempt to harrass anyone anymore as I slowly got to understand that probably nobody was there.
Given the text about the origin of the web site, I thought that more people might be listening in to the website-bug-list, and that it would be quite a coincidence if all of the five friends in the train were on holidays at the same time :-)

Cheers, Ard