[kismac] Re: kismac r75 on Intel macbook pro

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:37:58 -0700

I don't know, you will have to tell us ;)

(i.e. no reports either way, its that new)

On May 24, 2006, at 9:34 AM, John Warren wrote:

does cracking work correctly on the macbook or is it susceptible to
the same problems as the AE.

On 5/24/06, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Injection is one thing that is not very likely to be added to any of the
airport extreme hardware. We took a major shortcut by using Apple's driver
for these cards. Supporting injection would most likely involve writing a
new driver -for each type of ae card- from scratch.

Geoff Kruse