[kismac] Re: kismac r75 on Intel macbook pro

  • From: "John Warren" <xaive1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:34:40 -0700

does cracking work correctly on the macbook or is it susceptible to
the same problems as the AE.

On 5/24/06, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Injection is one thing that is not very likely to be added to any of the airport extreme hardware. We took a major shortcut by using Apple's driver for these cards. Supporting injection would most likely involve writing a new driver -for each type of ae card- from scratch.

Geoff Kruse

On May 24, 2006, at 7:31 AM, Justin Morris wrote: I imagine there will be support in the future at some point? :-)

Justin