[kismac] Re: kismac r75 on Intel macbook pro

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:42:26 -0700

Injection is one thing that is not very likely to be added to any of the airport extreme hardware. We took a major shortcut by using Apple's driver for these cards. Supporting injection would most likely involve writing a new driver -for each type of ae card- from scratch.

Geoff Kruse On May 24, 2006, at 7:31 AM, Justin Morris wrote:

I imagine there will be support in the future at some point? :-)

On 5/23/06, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
No, sorry, not "everything" works, I was just being lazy ;)

On May 23, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Justin Morris wrote:

So 149 supports injection with the new drivers?