[kismac] Re: kismac r75 on Intel macbook pro

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:31:27 -0700

I was actually referring to the binary build that is on the trac main wiki page...

Geoff
On May 24, 2006, at 12:52 AM, Robin L Darroch wrote:

Eww!! No... no need to install fink! Not sure where that suggestion came from. I build from source all the time and definitely don't have Fink.

I'll have a look at what's in the Trac, and update where necessary to remove references to Fink.

Ah... I see it - it's saying that's how to get SVN installed. Old news - definitely no need to do that any more.

Stand by for an update.

Cheers,
Robin

Oh right I have to install Fink, that's why I can't be bothered. I pay
a lot of money for OS X and Macs, I'll be damned before I'm going to
endure such Linux-ish entropy while off the clock.

I'll patiently wait for the official alpha build, thanks. ;)

/bf

On 5/24/06, Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

p.s. http://trac.kismac.de

On May 23, 2006, at 10:06 PM, Justin Morris wrote:

So 149 supports injection with the new drivers?

On 5/23/06, Farmer Booty <bootyfarm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5/23/06, Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> At 20:58 -0500 23/5/06, Farmer Booty wrote:
> >Is there a compiled binary of 149 available?
>
> It's less than a day old... some of us haven't even built it yet! :)

Excuses! I gave up a while back compiling it myself (don't recall why
but it may have been a bit lazy on my part). If I grab the latest CVS
source tree would that put me on my way?

 cheers again,

 /bf

--

Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966