[kismac] kismac doesn't find anything

  • From: Norman Rosner <jeckyll@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 00:47:09 +0200

Hi folks,

i just tried kismac, but it didn't find anything around me although there are a couple of my networks around me. I have an PB 867 Mhz DVI with AppleAirportCard.
Everytime hit the button to start scanning Kismac wants authentication. So i did it. After a while it says that some App is using my Card or some stuff like that. But i didn't find any App that could be the reason for this Message. After the Message i hit ok and than Kismac starts scanning but thats all it does. It scans but doesn't find anything.
Is there any way to fix that?

Thanks
jeckyll