[kismac] Re: kismac bug ?

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:11:41 +0100

On 27. Nov 2004, at 11:37 Uhr, Vincent Malguy wrote:

Sorry , i made a mistake : I wanted to say that in Activ mode (ie apple driver loaded) , i see this network and in Passiv mode (ie custom mick's driver) i cant see it .

Mac filtering is not a issue : I cant try to authenticate with it (mac os x even ask me for a password).

I belive that in passive mode the channel 1 is not check . can someone confirm this ?

this is a short/long preamble issue of the hardware. no way to fix it by software. you'd need another card....