[kismac] Re: kismac] Re: (0.21a) AirPort doesn't come back

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:19:17 -0700

the kext's claim they have unloaded successfully, but they have not, its a Apple bug. There is nothing we can do.

Geoff On Apr 21, 2006, at 11:16 PM, Colin wrote:

No, I've tried quitting KisMAC during a scan... the normal driver does not return until I reboot. Is there a way to force the AirPort kext's to unload? I've read the manpage for kextunload, but no options I use can force AppleAirPort.kext to unload.

On Apr 22, 2006, at 1:39 AM, Nehemi Bruhn wrote:

I know the problem and to restart the AirPort driver just restart KisMAC, start scanning, quit and be patient. If it doesn't work the first time try it again.

Le 22 avr. 06 à 01:30, Robert Peirce a écrit :

On Apr 21, 2006, at 7:23 PM, Colin wrote:

I've tried versions 0.2a and 0.21a of KisMAC on my PB G3 Pismo (10.4.6), and while my Atheros card still doesn't work, the AirPort card does. However, when I quit the program, there's no way to restart AirPort without a reboot. Is this a common problem?

Apparently.