[kismac] Re: .kismac

  • From: Vincent Malguy <malguy_v@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:15:39 +0200

They all have been capture with GPS enable ?

Le 14 mai 04, à 05:54, Geoffrey Kruse a écrit :

I have uploaded around 1200 and they are not showing up on the webpage... any thoughts?

Geoff

On Apr 20, 2004, at 11:13 AM, Vincent Malguy wrote:

SORRY for my last post, i haven't seen this feature. This was what i mean.

Le 20 avr. 04, à 18:59, Dan a écrit :

Hi Mick,
Nice .kismac feature, I've uploaded 200 Aps I found, search for Cork Ireland
to view most of them. Is it possible to change the ssid display to pop overs
as the ssid names over write close by nodes ? This is the same problem I
have when importing a map into kismac.

Example:
http://binaervarianz.de/projekte/programmieren/kismac/ .mapnetworks.php?lat=5
1.9040866884&lon=-8.47760518458&zoom=2