[kismac] [kismac]

  • From: j.cooper1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:49:30 +0000

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good Wireless IDS for Mac OS X?

I have only seen two that MIGHT work WIDZ a plugin for Snort and Snort Wireless
@ http://snort-wireless.org/..

Wireless IDS seem to be "all the rage" right now..

Mick..  It would be cool if, once you integrate dsniff :-), you could
incorperate the IDS sorta thing..  like people using Netstumbler or a person
spoofing MAC address, other people doing a DeAuth. flood, ect

Also what is a good low cost card that is easy to attach a external antenna to
(IE no modification), also it must work with Kismac!?